Monday, August 24, 2009

Lessons From Disney World - Part 3

3. Dream Big

Many times I read the story about when they first opened Disney World in Florida. The story says that someone there said something like, "I wish Walt Disney could have seen this." To which someone else replied. "He did!"

I loved visiting Disney World and experiencing Walt Disney's dream.
Guess what, God has a big dream too. And He wants us to dream big.
If your dream is not unreachable, chances are it my not be from God. God wants us to dream big, He wants to accomplish great things in and through our lives.
One of my favorite worship songs lately has been "God of the City"; there's are part that says, "greater things are yet to come." Man I believe that.
Greater things are yet to come for me, my family, my church my city, and out nation.
We just need to dream bigger dreams and by faith follow God as He leads us in fulfilling those dreams.

And the truth be told... you don't have to go to Disney World to learn to dream big. All you have to do is read your Bible and you realize how amazing God is and how much He is waiting for us to catch His dream for our lives!

No comments: