Friday, January 16, 2009

Still Trusting!

This has been as busy week! Which is obvious since I haven't had a blog post in several days. Sorry about that.

This past week, I have had many conversations with people who are going through tough times.
I still can't stop thinking about Psalms 73:25 look how it reads in the New Living Translation: "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."

I don't know what your week has been like, but one thing I know: God is STILL God!
No matter what comes or way, no matter what happens to us, God is faithful and in control!
When your health fails, He is your healer. When spirit grows weak, He is your strength. When your finances seem to be getting worse and it's harder to make ends meet, He is your provider.
What is it you need? God can provide. Nothing is Too Hard for God!

Are you still trusting God?

No comments: