Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Reflections

Wow! What a great day at Christian Center Yesterday.
If you weren't there, we missed you and will be looking for you next week.

Here's a few of my thoughts about Sunday:

1. I love pastoring this amazing church. We had another day of great attendance. As I look back over the last almost 2 years(my 2 year anniversary as pastor at CCAG is coming up April 15) I am truly amazed at what God has allowed me to be a part of.

2. We are so blessed to have the musicians and singers we have.

3. Yesterday's prayer time was very powerful. It always humbles me when people come forward for prayer. Yesterday was no different. I can't wait to see how God answers the prayers we prayed yesterday! Nothing's Too Hard For God!

4. Speaking of Nothing's Too Hard For God. I'm exited to see how many of you are excited about our new campaign. I am believing that we will reach a lot of people this year as we focus on a few areas where we need to be reminded that nothing is too hard for God! (If you'd like a yard sign of a NTHFG wristband let me know. We have ordered more and can place another order if we need too!)

5. Yesterday we had our monthly Board meeting. I was reminded again how God has blessed this church with some great, godly leaders.

6. Hey did you notice this Sunday reflections post was posted on Monday??? At least I made a new post!

7. Have a great week and let love live through you!

No comments: