Friday, March 19, 2010

Something to think about!

Yesterday my friend Nathan, who is also a missionary, posted the following quote for his facebook status:
"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply." - Missionary Hudson Taylor

Yesterday as I was preparing for my day, I was praying about somethings that are happening in my world. I remember saying something like, "What's up God I haven't heard from You in a couple of days. I am frustrated and confused."
To catch you up, for the last week everyday, God has been confirming something in my life. Everyday! It would be through a scripture, someone's story, just many different things were used to confirm what I felt God leading in my world. Thus the reason for yesterday's prayer/question.
Moments after praying this, I turned on my Blackberry and was clearing messages when a facebook message popped up. As it was loading I caught a glimpse of Nathan's post. As I read the Hudson Taylor quote I again found myself saying, "Thanks God I got it!"

Let me type that quote again,
"God's work done in God's way will never lack God's supply." - Missionary Hudson Taylor

Now that's a thought to think about!

No comments: