Monday, March 15, 2010

Steering Through Chaos

Today I am reviewing Scott Wilson's new book, Steering Through Chaos. Scott Wilson has written an incredible book that every church leader should read. He uses his own experiences to help teach principles that are vital to navigating through transitions and changes that come at different seasons in every ministry.

Back in October of 2009, I went to Red Oak and spent the day with Pastor Scott. He is an incredibly talented and anointed leader. Many of the principles he covers in Steering Through Chaos are prinicples that he shared with me that day. At the end of the day, I was somewhat overwhlemed but very encouraged and eager to read his new book.

This book is an incredible tool that I have purchased for my team. I have read every page, marking each principle and idea that personally challenged me. Reading Steering Through Chaos helped me realize
the season of change and transition that is affecting my own church.

Scott Wilson "hit the nail on the head" with Steering Through Chaos. I loved this book. It is not a book written to tell you how to be like Scott Wilson. It is a book written by a man accomplishing God's dream for his life, and sharing the principles he learned along the way.

I highly recommend this book to every church and ministry leader. Even if you're not a top level leader, you should read this book. Steering Through Chaos ignites passion and vision in your life and ministry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChurchZondervan?feature=mhw4#p/u/5/sBd2FUsAtw0

No comments: