Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Can you see where you are going?

So I was thinking the other day...(I know scary huh?)
Anyway... Psalms 119:105 says "Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path."
To rephrase this scripture, the Bible is our flashlight that helps us see where we are going.

So the thing I was thinking about is this: How many times do we find ourselves too busy to read the Bible. Each day we make time for things like, Facebook or MySpace, Instant Messaging, Text Messaging, reading e-mail, and news stories, and other pointless information on the Internet...yet we say we don't have time to read our Bible!
If God's Word is a light for our path, shouldn't we keep it with us and use it often? Just a thought.
Instead of stumbling around in the darkness, why not turn on the light!

No comments: