Monday, October 27, 2008

Death of the Blackberry!

Early Friday morning...my blackberry died!
If you've been trying to reach my by calling my cell #, you probably got my voicemail, which I can't check because I HAVE NO CELL PHONE.
The people at the AT&T store very very uncooperative, so here I sit Monday morning waiting on AT&T to send out a replacement that I'm not even sure is what I needed, but how could I know since the guy at the AT&T store blew me off and had me call the warranty 800#.
Anyway, there's a bit of frustration in this post...I am not a big AT&T wireless fan right now.
Guess I need to pray that the Lord will help me forgive and forget.
But boy, it sure is frustrating not having a cell phone for several days.
So if you need to contact me, call my home # or the church. I always at one of either of these places.
Thanks for letting me vent my frustrations to my blog readers ( if there are any!!!!!!)

No comments: