Thursday, October 9, 2008

What else can they fry?

Just got home from a day at the State Fair of Texas with my family.
Couldn't believe all the food booths and the things they offered. Living in the south is great!!!
I saw a booth that had chicken fried bacon, another one offered fired lattes, still another had fried banana splits, and even fried s'mores and fried cheesecake. And if that wasn't enough they even had something a bit healthier...fried green beans.
I think I heard my arteries clogging just walking through the food booths.
What's even worse is I didn't get to try any of the things I listed above.
But buddy, that chicken fried bacon sure was tempting!!!
I guess here in the south you can fry anything!

Just thought I'd share some of the sights and smells I experienced today.

No comments: